MARINE SAFETY EQUIPMENT RENTAL SERVICEBased in Portland, Maine
Portland, Maine’s trusted resource for
Marine Safety Equipment Rentals
At Chase Leavitt we are happy to supply life rafts, EPIRBs, flare kits, and immersion suites via daily and weekly rentals for boaters that need this equipment for a short period of time.
What to expect when considering renting equipment?
We service and test all of our equipment and have procedures around this to ensure their quality every time they are returned and leased. We not only maintain the rental equipment up to regulation but we in turn trust them for ourselves and our families. At Chase Leavitt, safety and due diligence to protect people are our first priorities.
All rental items are rented with up to date service certificates.
Depending on the season, supplies become limited due to demand. Please prepare ahead of time and secure your rental equipment as soon as you know you will need it. We often have little to no availability on this equipment in May and June.
– We have a variety of Life Raft Rental and it is important to have the one that is right for you, your vessel, your crew, and your journey.
– Life rafts are available in 4, 6, and 8 person Valise.
– ALl rentals meet ISAF/ISO requirements.
– Our life rafts come in a valise style bag and it is important to note that they weigh between 60–80lbs.
– Traveling Internationally: Please keep in mind, we do not rent to vessels traveling abroad who do not plan to return to the USA on the same vessel.
Kit is attached to the raft.
First Aid Kit: 1
Sponge: 1 per person
Repair kit: 1
Survival Manual: 1
Signal Tables: 1
Hand Flares: 3
Anti Seasick Pills: 60
Seasick Bags: 1 per person
Wet Notebook: 1
Quoit and Line Bag
Knife and Pocket
Sea Anchor and Swivel: 2
Adult Universal: 4’11″–6’3″, 110–330 lbs
Jumbo (for taller crew): Over 6’3″, over 220 lbs
Intermediate: 4’11″–5’10”, 110–180 lbs
Racing kits: Cat. 0/1 or Cat. 2/3
GPS Cat 2 406 MHZ units
Servicing Eastport ~ Bar Harbor ~ Searsport ~ Bucksport ~ Rockland ~ Boothbay Harbor ~ Portsmouth, New Hampshire