Call or come in for our 2016 sales.
- Distress Signals- EPIRB’S, PLB’S, AIS, VHF Handheld’s, Flares
- Flotation gear- Immersion Suits, Jackets, PFD’s, Inflatable PFD’s
- Abandon ship- Flashlights, First Aid kits, Knives, rations, water, water makers
- Overboard rescue- MOM’s, overboard poles, Lifeslings, Life rings and Throw ropes
- Other- Fire extinguishers, Sea anchors, Horns, Radar reflectors
Choosing the proper Liferaft can be a bit overwhelming.
Here are two starters
- Size? (Most likely number of persons on board regularly)
- Hard container on deck or a bagged valise stored in dry accessible spot on you boat.
Is the size and weight of the raft important to you? Do you need a liferaft that meets USCG, SOLAS or any other classification society?
Chase Leavitt Co. has been dealing with all areas of the marine industry like yachting & recreational, commercial fishing, military, USCG, ships, tug boats, ferries, ect. We can help to fit the right liferaft solution.