There are six (6) significant reasons that justify selection of Chase, Leavitt & Co. to provide for your Ship Agency needs. Namely:
• Chase, Leavitt & Co. has over 150 years experience representing vessels calling the Ports of Maine and New Hampshire. We have successfully provided Port Agency Services for square-rigged sailing ships of the past – to the more modern passenger, freight/bulk, tanker, heavy-lift and military vessels of today;
• Chase, Leavitt & Co. prides itself in providing the utmost in professional service to our clients – where one phone call yields immediate answers to your queries! We will ensure constant lines of communications are maintained with all concerned parties to guarantee the success of each vessel port call;
• Chase, Leavitt & Co. fully realizes the critical nature and logistical needs that your vessels requires in making a port call – understanding the importance of what a close liaison means in coordinating with local private businesses, regulatory agencies and port authorities;
• Chase, Leavitt & Co. has a proven track record of providing quality service to our clients within the Maritime Industry in support of both a cost effective and efficient port of call; and,
• Chase, Leavitt & Co. continues to be the only Port Agency in Northern New England with personnel maintaining active US Coast Guard Merchant Licenses along with having extensive sea going experience on Merchant and Cruise Vessels.